CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager (GSM) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis.
*Please note during COVID19 this role is fully homebased but this could revert to a home office/work office balance depending on restrictions.
Global Study Manager Role:
This role will work in the early phase area of the business. A background in early phase operations and broad therapy area experience would be desirable. Therapeutic area experience in Oncology is preferred, but open to other TAs.
This role will be inside IR35, so working options PAYE (£319.36 per day) and Umbrella (up to £420 per day) are available.
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more global study management teams.
- Contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provide clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Provide day to day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Life Sciences degree or substantial Clinical Research experience.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP is essential.
- Proven Trial Management (at least 3 years) experience within a global setting is essential.
- Vendor and CRO management experience.
- Operational leadership experience.
- Growth mindset and patient centric in decision making.
- Experienced contractor who can work autonomously.
For more information or to apply for these Global Study Manager (GSM) positions, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49725.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49725
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th January 2021
- Expires: 26th February 2021