We are currently looking for a Upstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area. As the Upstream Process Scientist you will be responsible for supporting the development and optimisation of biopharmaceutical processes for customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Upstream Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support upstream processes, working with production bioreactors of up to 2000L scale for commercial drug manufacture.
2. It will be your responsibility to interact with customers as a technical specialist for single-use bioreactor products and the company\'s process development services.
3. As the Upstream Process Scientist, you will lead upstream sections of process development projects, while liaising with the internal sales force to respond to application support requests.
4. Your role will involve supporting and training customers during the start-up of bioreactor systems and technology transfers to CMO.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological science subject (e.g Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Biotechnology, etc.)
2. Proven biopharmaceutical industry experience in a process development setting, working with cell culturing techniques and operating bioreactors is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working independently on projects and developing new processes will be highly beneficial.
Key Words: Upstream | USP | Process Development | Drug Manufacture | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | Tech Transfer | CMO | Bioreactor | Cell Culture | Mammalian | Project Management | Biotechnology | GLP | GMP | Bioprocess | R&D | Manufacturing | Product Management | Scale-Up
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634366
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 26th February 2021
- Expires: 26th March 2021