This role requires a candidate with experience in food flavouring or beverages to assist customers in enhancing their existing products and in launching new products.
- Develop, create and evaluate ingredients for developing new flavours.
- Participate in team projects and assist with product development, process modification and packaging development.
- Degree in Food Sciences or related disciplines
- Knowledge of flavour ingredients and also, flavours specifically used in the production of concentrates with special attention to citrus flavour chemistry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a related chemical industry
The successful candidate will be required to assist in developing and implementing lab projects and programmes, review current lab programmes and project reviews, assist in supervising lab personnel and maintain lab safety and productivity. Also, to provide technical assistance for customer related issues
The successful candidate will be expected to communicate with all levels of management. Only candidates living in the UK with work authorisation will be considered.
Skills: Good Laboratory skills, Product development, GMP, Flavouring, Sensory experience
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BEA14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 26th February 2021
- Expires: 26th March 2021