CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Global Study Lead role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Up to £500 per day LTD.
Global Study Lead Role:
- Lead, provide guidance and delegate appropriately to a cross-functional study team or oversee outsourced delivery activities to ensure the clinical study progresses as planned, driving achievement of milestones according to timelines, budget and quality standards.
- Lead and facilitate communication across all functions. Lead and conduct investigator meetings and other study related meetings.
- Provide input into and hold accountability for the development of essential study documents in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Ensure all external service providers engaged at the study level are performing to contracted goals and timelines/budget.
- Develop and maintain relevant study plans as well as detailed and realistic study timelines.
- Experience in vendor management, experience of dealing with 5+ vendors.
- Full CRO oversight.
- Focus on Early phase experience.
- Pharmaceutical background is essential.
- Full management of studies, i.e. control of budgeting process, reporting, closing off studies.
For more information or to apply for this Global Study Lead position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49749.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49749
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021