CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company, based in Cardiff, on a full time fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave. Our client is a fast growing specialist biotech company who are leading the development of treatments for Chronic Endocrine Conditions, on an international level.
Clinical Trial Assistant Role:
To ensure that Trial Master Files (TMFs) are organised, maintained and complete, Clinical Operations Project Managers (COPM) are supported on day-to-day study management activities and clinical operations functions are supported in order to assist in the delivery of Clinical Development objectives and achieve clinical excellence across all the client\'s companies.
The CTA will require:
- Substantial administrative experience or qualified to degree level. Scientific background is essential.
- Experience or knowledge of regulatory documents or medical terminology is essential
- Experience in clinical operations area related work, including financial tracking, is essential.
- Must have working knowledge of computer applications.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented self-starter, able to work independently as manager remote in a virtual organisation, although role is office based/home based.
- Able to produce work of high quality in a timely manner.
- Experience with eTMF.
- Be based within commutable distance of Cardiff or be willing to relocate for the role.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Assistant position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49729.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49729
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 9th February 2021
- Expires: 9th March 2021