CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Compliance Specialist (ISO17025) with a QC/QA background within the life sciences sector, to join a biotechnology company on a permanent basis at their site based near Abingdon.
Our client is a global leader in developing solutions to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for the treatment and management of disease.
Laboratory Compliance Specialist Role:
Work in conjunction with the laboratory quality team to ensure quality standards are maintained and work towards identifying opportunities to refine and improve current operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems, ensuring investigations are documented.
- Facilitate and participate in the development and review of standard operating procedures.
- Participate in the review of laboratory complaint data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the QA team to facilitate alignment with our clients global policies and procedures.
- BSc in a Science or related field.
- 3 years\' experience working in an ISO17025 laboratory environment
- Knowledge in CAPA/investigations/OOS
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes.
- Happy to travel other UK sites.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Compliance Specialist position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49458.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49458
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 24th February 2021
- Expires: 24th March 2021