Job Title: Lubrication Technician
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £14.90 an hour (circa £29,000 p.a.) dependent on experience
SRG is working with a global leading agrochemical company who have an exciting opportunity for a Lubricant Technologist to join them at their manufacturing plant in Huddersfield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of all lubrication and greasing routines site-wide in accordance with schedules, capacity planning and in a timely manner.
- Maintain equipment such as gear boxes, motors, pumps and fans on a rotating basis.
- Change and/or top-up all lubricants on site in accordance with the lubrication management tools, ensuring the correct grease and oils are used at all times. This will include automatic lubrication and greasing systems.
- Perform visual inspections around the plant, paying attention to issues such as the presence of guard bolts and high readings on equipment temperature strips.
- Feedback to Maintenance and Reliability engineers on suggested improvements that will increase maintainability and reliability of equipment.
- Experience in an engineering environment demonstrating familiarity with hazrds, equipment, and typical faults found in a chemical plant.
- Relevant lubrication experience. Lubrication Qualification to MLA level 1 is desirable but not essential.
- This role would suit a technician in a similar technical based role or an individual who has engineering training and is employed in an operational role.
- The team will consider applications from candidates with a relevant apprenticeship.
Apply online today to be considered for this great opportunity. For more information on the role please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158716
- Updated: 11th February 2021
- Expires: 11th March 2021