HRS are currently looking for a Research Associate - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Research Associate - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD studies.
This is a great opportunity for a junior scientist that has some experience working in the lab and is passionate to work in a clinical stage biotech orginisation at the heart of London.
Graduates in BSc/MSc with a year in industry performing ELISA will be considered.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Associate - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies. You will be working on innovate instrumentation such as MSD/Luminex etc.
2. As the Research Associate - ELISA you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
3. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Associate - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc. A BSc or MSc ideally.
2. Proven industry experience analysing samples using ELISA ideally in a regulated environment such as GLP, GMP or GCP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / / ECLIA / MSD / Junior Scientist
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633905
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 4th February 2021
- Expires: 4th March 2021