CK Group are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
From ?30 per hour depending upon experience
QA Specialist Role:
· Perform all activities in compliance with company safety standards and SOP
· Provide Quality direction and input at Change Control and NC Review Boards and assume oversight of change control and NC/CAPA records; ensuring scope of record is clear and implementation activities are robust and timely.
· Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with company Policies.
· Participate in site activities associated with QMS programs (e.g., Validation, Complaints, Change Control) and provide active input into shaping the future direction of these systems.
· Hold a degree in Engineering or a Science related discipline or equivalent working knowledge
· Extensive working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
· Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Non Conformance /Deviation investigations
· Detailed Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements. Experience with Regulatory inspections.
· Experience working in aseptic operations, protein formulation, vial and syringe filling.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Please quote reference 49624.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49624
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th January 2021
- Expires: 11th February 2021