We are currently looking for a GMP IT Systems Analyst to join a leading Biotech company helping lead the fight against COVID based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP IT Systems Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the IT Business Systems Manager, the Senior IT Systems Analyst will ensure that all IT system administration and operational configurations are carried out.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP IT Systems Analyst will be to review and write any IT related quality policies, systems and procedures as required and support all activities related to the maintenance of the CGT Catapult IT infrastructure. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The IT Systems analyst will be providing system administrator tasks and support of the core CGT Catapult IT business systems
2. The role will include coordinating system updates and upgrades with the system providers ensuring that all systems are maintained in a qualified state.
3.As part of the role you will document and record all activities related to user errors in line with procedures. to help identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working.
4. The Ideal experience to bring into the role would be experience of ICT and business system lifecycle management within a GMP environment and in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and GAMP principles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP IT Systems Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven industry In-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and GAMP principles
3. A working knowledge and practical working knowledge and understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations. Industry relevant knowledge of systems and applications.
Key Words:Senior IT Systems Analyst Admin GMP GAMP Regulatory CSV Application Lab LIMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hughes
- Phone: 0161 507 0450
- Reference: J5634316
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th January 2021
- Expires: 11th February 2021