Calling all scientists looking for their first role in Regulatory Affairs!
Are you a science graduate looking to start your career in RA?
No prior experience in Regulatory is required, but a passion for healthcare and products that support lives Globally is a must.
Title: Regulatory Assistant - Sexual Wellbeing
Duration: 12 months+
Location: Hull. Currently WFH due to COVID.
Pay: £20,000 per annum equivalent
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking enthusiastic Science graduates to support the compliance of high profile, million pound projects. Due to internal promotions and growth, we are looking for Regulatory Assistants to support on a range of projects within Healthcare and Medical Device brands within Sexual Wellbeing.
- To liaise with local and global markets and support the New Product Development process from initial concept to final roll out to market.
- To communicate with supply, marketing and R&D not only on site but at locations around the world such as Thailand, Central and South America and Europe.
- To support in a range of administration, documentation and data analysis tasks related to the Healthcare brands.
- A science background, preferably in chemistry as this will help you understand some of the data used however any science degree/qualification is accepted.
- To be confident communicating with others verbally, by phone or email, and be excited to work high profile projects with senior members of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be an individual who will get stuck in and adapt to the ever changing environment as new projects come in.
This is a fantastic role for someone with a passion for Healthcare and would like a career in the science industry but not necessarily in the lab. You will however get exposure to state of the facilities and be a part of the company's new Centre of Excellence (post COVID).
Please call Sarah on 0161 868 2249 for further information or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the link to apply.
Key word: Regulations / regulatory / graduate / science / healthcare / cosmetics / pharmaceuticals / medical device / Hull / entry level / compliance / admin / legislation
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Sarah Meredith
- Reference: J2158586
- Posted: 14th January 2021
- Expires: 28th January 2021