Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a Technical Writer to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role is permanent and would be based at their Camberley site.
This role is located in Camberley.
Technical Writer Role:
Duties will include to:
- Prepare, create, maintain and update user manuals and instructions for use for in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- Design and establish style guides.
- Create, maintain and update installation instructions.
- Revise, review, modify or edit documents prepared by others.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of drafting technical documents.
- Knowledge of relevant MEDDEV.
- Strong knowledge and experience of professional medical writing.
For more information or to apply for this Technical Writer position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49616.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49616
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 15th January 2021
- Expires: 12th February 2021