Job Title: Lab Technician
Are you a keen scientist looking for a position to work in a medical laboratory? We are currently looking to fill multiple Lab Technician positions, with a potential start date of February.
Your duties will include:
- Performing a range of routine healthcare science activities under the supervision of a Specialist Biomedical Scientist.
- Maintaining Clinical records in relation to activities carried out
- Holding responsibility for sample receipt, numbering and data entry onto the computer system.
- Supporting quality control processes
- Participating in processing samples for Research and Development, clinical trials and equipment testing.
- GCSE (or equivalent) C or higher in Maths, English and Sciences.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Stong and confident communicator - working as part of a large team.
- Practical experience of working in a Biomedical Science laboratory would be desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached for any questions.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: Robert Henry
- Reference: JO-2101-460813
Website: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 14th January 2021
- Expires: 11th February 2021