*Pay between £15-18
*Full time hours
* Band 4/5
* A training post consisting of rotations for 6 months in Dispensary, Distribution and Community Health Services, Procurement and Clinical Trials/High Cost Drugs data management service areas.
* To support the training of pre-registration pharmacists/technicians and pharmacy assistants.
* To gain the Accredited Checking Technician qualification, undertake Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training and, if appropriate, work towards gaining the NVQ-A1 Assessors Award.
As a qualified Pharmacy Technician, you will be required to work as part of a team within the Pharmacy Dispensary where you will be working in a busy and demanding inpatient and outpatient dispensary. Labelling and dispensing medications for inpatient use, discharge and outpatients and stock expiry date checks. Good communication and good people skills are imperative along with knowledge and experience.
To qualify for this position as a Pharmacy Technician, it is essential that you hold either a BTEC National Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or an NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Service Qualification.
GPhC registration along with a minimum of 1 years' experience working within a UK Hospital is essential.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact our Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J92050
- Posted: 14th January 2021
- Expires: 11th February 2021