A pharmaceutical company has an exciting opportunity for a Development Analyst to join its team. You will work in the projects team performing LCMS and GCMS analysis. The work involves development of novel methods, feasibility and optimisation of new or existing methods, and validation to ICH requirements.To be considered, you must have previous experience in the use and method development of LCMS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Develop new methods principally using LCMS but also other chromatographic techniques
- Perform validation of new and existing methods
- To assist the Project Managers providing expert advice in your field of expertise. In particular the assessment of the laboratories scientific capabilities to perform new work and in the production of analytical protocols
- Checking data and investigating non-conforming or out of specification data.
- Provide training and assistance to other analysts to ensure good practices are followed using LC-MS and GC-MS.
- Apply a high level of scientific rigor to the analysis and assessment of data and to draw and present conclusions.
- Educated to degree standard in chemistry or related subject.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a laboratory performing LCMS analysis.
- Proven experience in method development skills using LCMS
- Experience with method validation
- Experienced in investigating and troubleshooting analytical methods
- Experienced in investigation and troubleshooting instrument problems
- Experience working within a GMP/GLP environment
- Ability to work independently within the parameters of a defined task, adhering to budgetary and time considerations
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of chromatographic techniques and detection systems.
- Self driven and task orientated
Additional requirements would be advantageous:
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical Quality Control environment performing pharmacopeial analysis.
- Experience with Chromeleon data system
- Experience with GCMS
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6741
- Posted: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021