We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical Programme Manager to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Greater London area.
As the Clinical Programme Manager you will Support the planning and execution of gene therapy programmes per development plan, from initiation through to closeout. Ensure that all programme management and deliverables are completed on time and within budget and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. The role will highlight any risks, slippages and obstacles with plans to mitigate any issues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Contribute to the clinical and business project planning of programmes. Support the Clinical Research & Development (R&D) projects, providing knowledge of all aspects of clinical development including supporting the day to day management of the clinical operations department.
2. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure development milestones are achieved, and issues and obstacles are managed accordingly. Support oversight of vendor management.
3. Provide oversight of project management plan development and assignments.
Support the communication of timelines across the team members to ensure efficient production, scheduling and delivery of projects. Highlight potential risks, and actual issues with quality, budget or timelines to the senior leadership team.
4. Lead the study related activities associated with regulatory inspections/audits in liaison with Clinical Quality Assurance. Support contract negotiations in relation to study matters. Oversee preparation of study documents, procedures, manuals and study specific training
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology etc.) in addition to extensive experience within Clinical Operations and Clinical Trial Project Management.
2. Proven industry experience of end-to-end management of clinical trials where you have worked in a translational clinical research environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Advanced Therapy clinical studies such as Cell and/or Gene Therapy Clinical Projects. Experience of line management would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Clinical Trials | Clinical Programme Management | Clinical Monitoring
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634302
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021