Senior Clinical Project Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 + £7,000 car allowance + 15% bonus + additional benefits
Are you an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager/Lead?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical company with an excellent reputation?
CPL Life Sciences are currently sourcing for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager/Lead to join a Berkshire based pharmaceutical company. You will be joining a company with a fantastic reputation for training and developing their employees.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be accountable for the operational management of clinical trials.
- Planning, set up, conduct and reporting.
- Maintain oversight of project team
- Ensure feasibility of trial plans
- Involvement with protocol development and clinical development plans
- Vendor management
- Minimum 3 years global trial management experience within pharma, biotech or CRO
- Vendor management experience
- Protocol writing/development experience
- Must have worked on global studies
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits as well as a supportive working environment. If this role is of interest, please call 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2101-460733
Website: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021