CK Group are recruiting for a Cell Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Cell Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Up to £ 14 - £16 per hour PAYE DOE
Cell Scientist Role:
· The production, amplification and validation of Baculovirus stocks using established processes.
· You will be performing cell culture experiments and virus production.
· Performing documented protocols you will be capable of working autonomously and as part of a dynamic team.
· You will be capable of excellent experimental record-keeping and will have well-honed written and oral communication skills.
· Experience with cultured eukaryotic cells and recombinant cell technologies
· Evidence of working with good aseptic technique
· Excellent documentation skills and a keen eye for detail and critical evaluation
· BSc in the life sciences or equivalent experience
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49601 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49601
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021