Fantastic opportunity to join a multi award winning healthcare communications agency!
This opportunity is within their medical education and strategy team in London, they work closely with teams in other disciplines of healthcare communications such as advertising, PR, policy and clinical trials giving highly varied and exciting projects. There are lots of chances to work on cross-discipline projects adding variety to the work. The agency has a strong global presence with multiple UK offices as well as offices in New York and Sydney.
In this role you will be working in the London client services team and taking on the management of key accounts with top pharmaceutical companies. The role will require you to contribute to the strategic planning on the account, the day-to-day management of more junior team members in your team and build close ties with the editorial team.
To be considered you will need -
Experience of working within medical education, ideally in an agency at an account manager or senior account manager level.
· A solid background within account management focusing on healthcare clients and be adept at running projects from inception through to completion.
· Be comfortable being the main point of contact for your clients - and able to present clearly and with an engaging approach.
· Ideally, you should hold a degree within the life sciences.
· Experience of managing junior account handlers is essential.
There is an excellent salary on offer and comprehensive benefits such as pension, life assurance, income protection, enhanced maternity / paternity pay, medical insurance, flexible working, corporate gym membership and more!
To find out more please submit your CV online or contact Richard at Paramount Recruitment!
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Reference: SAMME24
Website: Paramount Recruitment
- Posted: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021