CK Clinical is recruiting for a Contracts Manager with a very promising biotechnology company based in Cambridge. This will be a permanent position, working on a part-time basis, for three days a week.
Your role will be to focus on negotiating, managing and developing the company\'s contracting arrangements and to support the company\'s Chief Business Officer in contracts management and procurement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To understand, manage and maintain existing and new contracts, ensuring that all contractual arrangements are always up to date and accurate.
- Monitoring delivery of key milestones and ensuring payment commitments are met.
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements with vendors and contractors.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Negotiation of pricing goods and services.
- A legal degree ideally.
- Experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Previous practical experience of clinical trial agreements.
- A detailed knowledge of UK contract law and previous contract management experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49594 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49594
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021