We are currently looking for a Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for 12 months. As the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist you will be responsible for executing Metabolite Identification for the purpose of selecting and designing future studies / experiments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use data from Metabolic Identification to develop metabolic profiles, subsequently reporting on these to guide future experiments.
2. Provide excellent support and knowledge on enzymology and DMPK to a variety of projects.
3. Support on the interpretation of metabolite identification and ADME studies for regulatory submission.
4. Support enzymology studies and perform techniques such as Mass Spectrometry, LC/MS and other Bioanalytical techniques as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bioanalytical Chemistry-related discipline (Or strong knowledge of DMPK and Mass Spectrometry).
2. Proven Pharmaceutical industry experience in Biotransformation and Metabolism.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with metabolite identification and Mass Spectrometry.
Key Words: Biotrasnformation / DMPK / Mass Spectrometry / Senior Scientist / 12 month Contract / Temporary / Bioanalytical Chemistry / MS / LC/MS / LC-MS / Drug Design
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634291
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021