We are currently looking for a SAS Statistician to join a leading Biotechnology CRO company based in the Cheshire area. As the SAS Statistician you will be responsible for leading in-house projects potentially across different phases and therapeutic areas and providing statistical input to single or multiple clinical trials. Support the provision of statistical consultancy services as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SAS Statistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as lead or back-up statistician for multiple projects with any level of complexity.
2. Collaborate in the process of protocol development by choosing an appropriate study design, including statistical methodologies, calculating necessary sample size to achieve a pre-specified power, and writing the statistical section of the protocol.
3. Author and review Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) based on the protocol, including development of output shells for tables, figures and listings.
4. Programming and validation of efficacy analysis datasets and associated tables, figures and listings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAS Statistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Master\'s Degree or PhD in Statistics (or related discipline)
2. Significant relevant experience with drug development statistical analysis.
3. Ability to apply knowledge of statistical design, analysis and programming techniques used in clinical trials.
Key Words: SAS , Statistician , Biotechnology , CRO , Pharmaceutical , Clinical , Trials
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Elliott Harvey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634289
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021