We are currently looking for a Medical Solutions Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for 6 months (With potential extension). As the Medical Solutions Lead you will be responsible for supporting Patient Access Plans by assisting on tasks such as the translation of Scientific content and implementation of local and global Patient solutions. Please note this is a part time role (3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Solutions Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work with Immunology departments to simplify scientific content and assess barriers to creating easily accessible Scientific content.
2. Support the implementation of Patient Access strategies, plans and programs, ensure these are delivered to the highest possible standard.
3. Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, for example Patients, Marketing and Regulatory Partners.
4. This is a part time role (3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Solutions Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical Discipline (MD / PhD / PharmD preferred, Masters is essential)
2. Proven industry experience working with a variety of stakeholders (In the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Industry).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working across departments, and knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulatory / Compliance requirements
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Part time / Part-Time / Medical Solutions / Market Access / Patient Access / Pharma / Contract / Temporary / Pharmaceutical Ecosystem / Pharmaceutical Marketing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634288
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021