A leading pharmaceuticals company are looking for a QC Coordinator to join their growing team in Livingston. The company are a cGMP facility working on a range of products for the global market.
Now is a great time to join this expanding company who have a great reputation.
The successful QC Coordinator will work within the company's QC team on a range of duties in a cGMP environment. Reporting to the Lab Manager you will be responsible for QC sample logistics, including shipments. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a QC position who has worked in a GMP/GLP environment. Key responsibilities include;
- Shipment of QC samples and materials to approved suppliers
- Act as SME for shipments and provide training in process for others
- Act as central point of contact for receipt of certificates
- Support co-ordination of the storage of QC samples and sample logistics for all testing
- Working with Raw Materials Coordinator, maintain raw material specifications to ensure continued compliance, acting as their deputy as required
- Immediately escalate and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures to line manager and progress QMS in a timely manner
- Maintain all QC systems, databases, logs and support the generation of QC trend data
- Support QC activities in line with manufacturing schedule, as per rota. This includes provision of overtime cover as required
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience;
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in raw material testing and sample management and shipping as well as managing external relationships effectively.
- Experience working in a GMP environment and working to deadlines, managing conflicting priorities.
If you are looking to become a QC Coordinator for a leading pharmaceuticals company in Livingston please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157542
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021