Job Title: Formulation Scientist (x2)
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £15.95 an hour (circa £30,500 p.a.)
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical company who are at the forefront of development of vaccines and commercial drug products.
They are currently seeking two Formulation Scientists to join Drug Product Design team in a role focussed on understanding particle characterisation, and engaged in the design, development and characterisation of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Undertake high quality scientific experimentation to characterise active ingredients, excipients and drug product intermediates. Techniques include particle size analysis, particle shape, surface area, bulk density, powder flow, mechanical testing, compaction simulation, etc.
- Analyse test samples, reporting sample results in laboratory notebooks.
- Understand impact of the material properties on formulation manufacturing, using measured and computational data.
- Hold a degree in Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject such as Pharmacy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- A solid understanding of the underlying chemistry behind characterisation of APIs and drug products, and how these properties effect process development.
- Industry experience in a relevant pharmaceutical setting in drug product characterisation techniques, formulation development / manufacturing techniques would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accurate results reporting.
Applications are due to close on Wednesday 13th January 11am so apply online now to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158506
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021