CK Technical are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a leading global chemical solutions company, at their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
This Warehouse Manager role is located in Duxford, Cambridge.
Warehouse Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead the warehouse team to work towards a zero harm culture.
- Promote the zero harm tools and practices such as 60 second checks and safety shares.
- Ensure that the daily whiteboard/shift handover includes a safety share.
- Ensure that the daily EHS cross is updated with the appropriate indicator.
- Ensure all incidents within your area of responsibility are investigated and root cause problem solving logic applied.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Numeracy and literacy and ideally A level/HND equivalent qualifications.
- Previous management experience.
- Ideally chemical sector experience.
- Lean manufacturing projects/project management/inventory management.
- Proven work experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (e.g. SAP).
- FLT License.
For more information or to apply for this Warehouse Manager position, please contact CK Technical on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49558.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49558
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021