We are currently looking for a Formulation Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Manufacturing company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Formulation Chemist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the rapid development of novel, wide ranging and innovative formulations from initial design through to final compatibility.
2. You will be tasked with the optimisation of physical characteristics and performing physiochemical stability studies.
3. The Formulation Chemist will be responsible for the creation of bench scale prototype formulations as well as writing and developing SOPs and protocols.
4. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and re-formulating existing marketing products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a cosmetic or pharmaceutical science.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development, preferably in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or other skin care products.
3. The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Key Words: Formulation / Chemist / Cosmetic / Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical / Scale Up
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634284
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021