We are currently looking for a Contract Clinical Project Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area, although the role will be remote. As the Contract Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for the ensuring genotyping goals are met through the execution of all related activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Contract Clinical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Contract Clinical Project Manager, you will be responsible for global genotyping management, ensuring planning, implementation and coordination and reporting of genotyping initiatives are in line with corporate objectives.
2. In your role you will monitor the progression of studies, identify trends and work with the teams to action as necessary.
3. You will work closely with third parties / CROs, managing budgets, contracts and documentation.
4. As the Contract Clinical Project Manager, you will ensure the correct maintenance of study certificates, insurances, licenses and registrations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Contract Clinical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related field (scientific / life sciences).
2. Proven industry experience working as a Clinical Project Manager in Phase I-IV Studies within the pharmaceutical industry / CRO.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the management of study start up activities.
Key Words: Clinical Project Manager / Clinical Trials / CRO / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Clinical / CRO / Study Plans / Genotype / Genotyping
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634283
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021