CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager in Genotyping team for their site based in Hertfordshire. The position is contract for 6-12 months in the first instance.
A biotechnology company specialising in Age-related Macular Degeneration. The company\'s clinical development programme is built on the discoveries of their founders and research scientists related to the role of immune response in dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Clinical Project Manager Role:
- Support company genotyping efforts, this is a project specific role within the Clinical Operations Department.
- Be responsible for the execution of all assigned studies and initiatives that generate genotyping data and identify patients within specific genetic subsets to support interventional trials. This includes execution of genotyping activities, monitoring of deliverables, performing protocol-related site management activities, participating in study planning and set-up activities including vendor management, project management, coordination of study and implementation plans and supporting third party vendor relationships.
- Work with fellow operational team members as well as cross functional team members (Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, Commercial and Training) to ensure genotyping goals are met.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- Minimum 3 years? experience working as a Clinical Project Manager in Phase I-IV studies within the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO.
- Extensive experience in direct management of study start up activities.
- Independent thinker with ability to anticipate issues and risks and to mitigate accordingly.
- Creative thinker who can troubleshoot issues and think outside of the box to achieve project goals.
- Team player who is able to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- An individual willing to embrace the culture of the company, and work to instil the values of the Department within their working relationships.
It would be great to see (but not essential):
- ATMP/GMO/Biologics handling.
- Ophthalmology experience.
- Working within a small to mid-sized Biotech.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49591.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49591
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021