CK Group are recruiting for a Cell Process Development Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Cell Process Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Up to £14.50 per hour PAYE
Cell Process Development Scientist Role:
? Work collaboratively with cell process research and analytical development scientists to establish the cell process for cell and gene therapies through both well designed experiments performed in-house and through managing experiments to be performed by Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
? Execute laboratory studies to develop the cell process for cell/ex vivo gene therapies.
? Conduct studies to develop and validate innovative technologies and approaches to make step-change improvements in process efficiency.
? Support development of a portfolio of ex vivo gene therapies from early to late stage by executing development work and generating data.
? Responsible for compliant, clear and concise documentation and/or presentation of all experimental studies and results.
· BSc / MSc in biology, cell biology, immunology or related scientific discipline with industry experience in tissue culture techniques.
· Experience in analytical techniques such as flow cytometry.
· Experience working in cell and gene therapy, process development and / or GMP is desirable.
· Strong organisational and interpersonal communication skills.
· Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49563 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49563
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021