We are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South West of the United Kingdom. As the Process Validation Engineer you will be responsible for performing Continued Process Verification activities for a sterile manufacturing facility. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven candidate to join a well-known company with an excellent pipeline.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute Process Validation activities such as writing of Continued Process Verification (CPV) documentation, ensure these are approved as per project timelines.
2. Liaise across departments and communicate new validation requirements as the facility continues to grow
3. Ensure Process Validation activities are executed as per expectations, including the supervision of vendors or contracted staff
4. Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP\'s), FDA guidelines and GMP at all times, maintain inspection readiness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience working as a Validation Engineer / Process Validation Engineer / Process Engineer / Quality Validation Engineer
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with executing Continued Process Verification (CPV) and Process Validation activities
Key Words: Process Validation / Validation / Validation Engineer / GMP / cGMP / Permanent / South West UK / Continued Process Verification / CPV / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634210
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021