We are currently looking for Laboratory Technicians to join a leading Molecular Diagnostic company based in the Middlesex area. As the Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for supporting Laboratory Operations within a facility currently supporting the Covid-19 fight. This facility is responsible for analysing Covid-19 / PCR Tests.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support Laboratory Operations by performing various tasks as requested by your supervisor (For example Equipment Calibration, stock checks and orders, buffer preparation.
2. Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP\'s) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) at all times.
3. Please note this a temporary role until the end of March, however there potential for extension for good performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Life Sciences Discipline and availability to start immediately (1 week latest)
2. Proven industry experience in a Laboratory setting (Either Academia, R&D or Manufacturing). Candidates with no industry experience but educated to MSc level will also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Laboratory Maintenance tasks, adhering to GLP or GMP
Key Words: Laboratory Technician / Lab Technician / PCR / Temporary / Covid-19 Testing / Covid Testing / Covid / Covid-19 / Contract / Middlesex / London / Immediate Start / Lab Analyst
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634237
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021