CK Group are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
?46.70 per hour depending upon experience
Project Engineer Role:
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Responsible for scoping and executing technical projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing within Formulation, Component Preparation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Device Assembly, Inspection, Labelling and Packaging areas
- Qualification of new equipment and implementation of associated reliability and maintenance programs
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
- Engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection and/or Automated Device Assembly, Labelling and Ancillary processes
- Process development or technology transfer experience preferred
- Strong mechanical capability with hands on experience in a technical role within a high-volume manufacturing environment, is advantageous
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Project Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49578.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49578
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021