CK Group are recruiting for a Group Leader to head up the Protein Analysis and Characterization team with a fast growing Biotech company in the Immuno-Oncology sector at their site based in Boston, Massachusetts on a permanent basis.
Our client is leading the way in a new generation of IO treatment. They are expanding and have an exciting portfolio of projects that could create the next major advance in Cancer treatment.
Group Leader Protein Analysis Role:
As the Group Leader at the Boston facility, you will be responsible for building a state-of-the-art protein analytics and characterization infrastructure and setting up procedures and capabilities for the future growth of the team.
In this role, you will be a vital part of the company\'s success.
Your main duties will be:
· Support internal research
· Develop, qualify and validate and transfer both in-process and release analytical methods and transfer to internal QC, or external CDMO for early and late stage clinical manufacturing.
· Review and author relevant reports for the lab, regulatory authorities and external partners
· Represent the department in global project and program teams
· Hire and direct a team of research staff
· Manage and work with the CDMO partner to proactively ensure the delivery and quality of the work.
The ideal candidate for this role will be PhD qualified and have proven experience with:
Experience of analytical method development, qualification/validation, transfer and remediation.
Working with biologics process and product development and manufacturing.
A sound understanding of protein structure and function relationship.
If you want to play a vital role in the next generation of Immuno-Oncology research and are based in or around the Boston area and this role sounds like it\'s the right one for you, please apply.
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. Please quote reference 48567 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jonathan Hart-Smith
- Phone: 01438842967
- Reference: 49552
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021