CK Science are recruiting for a Project Director to join a fast growing ImmunoOncology Biotech company at their site based in the Boston area in the USA, on a permanent basis.
Our client is a fast growing IO Biotech firm that are developing a new generation of Therapeutic Antibodies. They have an innovative platform and a very high profile team that you will be joining.
Project Director Role:
· Project management of non-clinical efficacy, pharmacokinetics and safety evaluation studies.
· Manage CRO and CMOs for outsourced projects.
· Coordinating reports for regulatory, Patent and administrative approvals.
· Work closely with the project team to make overall arrangements for the project, coordinate internal and external resources, and follow up reports according to the project plan to ensure smooth implementation of the project; In return for your specialist skills and expertise, you will work as part of an innovative team that are creating a new generation of treatments to make a difference to thousands of people in the future.
· Report to senior management directly on project progress.
· PhD/Masters or equivalent qualification in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Pharmacology or a related subject.
· Immunology and/or Oncology experience is preferred but not mandatory.
· A strong understanding of Assay Development or execution in cell biology or pharmacology is preferred.
· Experience managing CMC and preclinical study projects.
· Fluency in Chinese is preferred but not essential.
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. Please quote reference 49553 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Amy Lloyd
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49553
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021