Microbiologist - QC
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Rate: £17.84p/h, 4 on 4 off shift
Start: ASAP to 30th June 2021 plus likely extension
SRG is working on an excellent opportunity for 2 Microbiologists with industry experience to join a global-leading biotechnology company in their QC department for release of biopharmaceuticals and vaccines.
This is a shift-based role, working on a 4-days-on, 4-days-off pattern. 11 hours per day.
The QC Micro Analysts will be involved in in-process, intermediate and finished product testing for secondary manufacture of vaccine products.
* Perform laboratory tests such as bioburden, environmental monitoring and water testing.
* Investigate and invalid OOS/OOT results.
* To ensure maintenance, qualification and calibration of lab equipment.
* Monitor progression of change controls, SOP review and consult with QA.
* Generate results to cGMP standard by entering and authorising test data.
* Support across the QC department as required.
* Experience of QC microbiological testing in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry working to GMP standards.
* Experience in a range of microbiological techniques including bioburden, water testing and environmental monitoring.
* Hold a qualification in Microbiology, Biochemistry or a relevant biological scientific subject.
* Must be available to start within the next few weeks.
To apply please submit your CV via the appropriate links or send your CV direct to Sarah at email@example.com.
Key words: Microbiology / endotoxin / QC / GMP / pharma / vaccine / Speke / Liverpool / aseptic / cleanroom / bioburden
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158508
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 25th January 2021