CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Associate, Global Clinical Trial Transparency for a permanent role with a well-established and successful international pharma Company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Senior Associate Role:
To perform all aspects of the Company\'s Global Clinical Trial Transparency operations as directed. To ensure compliance with the processes which support the Company\'s Policy for Clinical Trial Transparency and applicable regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining Company and study information on relevant websites and databases.
- Management of Clinical Study Document Redaction activities.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to fulfil transparency obligations.
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging guidance on disclosure processes, updating internal processes and performing training where needed.
As Senior Associate, you will need:
- At least a University Degree in a Scientific or related subject.
- Good working knowledge of clinical trial transparency and data sharing principals.
- Proven experience with clinical trial transparency or disclosure within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good IT skills.
- Very strong organisational skills with high attention to detail.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49576 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49576
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th January 2021
- Expires: 8th February 2021