CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Northampton on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly rate £22.93 PAYE
- Physical checking of all prescriptions and orders that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch.
- Ensuring that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with GPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council), RPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society), Baxter Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) o Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Warehousing Practices (GWP) & Corporate Quality Manual & ISO standards.
- Ensuring all Standards and Guidelines issued by the GPhC and the RPS are met and are implemented as part of their practice.
- Ensuring the appropriate clinical and governance arrangements as set out in the RPS standards for homecare services are in place.
- Being the Responsible Pharmacist (RP) when appointed by the pharmacy manager and or Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Membership of GPhC
- Masters degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
- Expert knowledge of good dispensing and distribution practice Ability to deal with unpredictable workload Ability to work under pressure Ability to work under a changing shift pattern.
- Experience in supervising staff.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Northampton.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49575 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49575
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 13th January 2021
- Expires: 10th February 2021