Are you an experienced Development Chemist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Development Chemist to join a leading company based in the Edinburgh area.
As the Development Chemist you will be responsible for providing analytical chemistry leadership in the business development function to solve technical challenges, improve system performance, and support system developments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for leading the development and validation of new analytical techniques with existing and new APIs and appropriate chemical parameters as well as provide analytical chemistry support to the Technical Development Manager, in the development of system improvements.
2. You will also provide development chemistry support to the Lead Chemist to solve technical challenges with chemical analysis of samples and work alongside the Product Manager and Technical Development Manager to support the creation and identification of Intellectual Property, Know-How and Trade Secrets relating to the company\'s unique product system.
3. As the development chemist, you will also take ownership of leading the development of analytical methods to identify potential areas for improvement and opportunities to develop innovative detection methods for future APIs.
4. Additionally, you will be working alongside contractors to provide support and guidance to external services, and review output deliverables.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant Chemistry (or related) degree and experience operating HPLC equipment is essential for this position.
2. Proven experience in HPLC method development and validation is also required. Experience of any other analytical methods would be desirable.
3. Experience of leading analytical chemistry development projects is desirable as there will be project work involved in this role.
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry | Development Chemist | Animal Health | Pharmaceuticals | Environmental Monitoring | Chromatography | Waste Water
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634277
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021