We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading Genomics and Sequencing company covering the Cambridge territory. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and generating growth within the territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build relationships with existing customers in order to develop high value and long term customer accounts.
2. Maintaining profit through the effective negotiation of all sales opportunities within the Cambridge territory.
3. As the Account Manager for Cambridge you will design and implement a sales strategy for your territory.
4. You will use professional screening strategies in order to identify and pursue lucrative sales opportunities within your territory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager for Cambridge we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biochemistry
2. Proven industry experience in Sales within the Biotech industry, preferably selling a Molecular Biology or Genomics portfolio.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sequencing techniques such as NGS in either a technical or commercial position.
Key Words: Cambridge | South East | Cambridgeshire | Molecular Biology | DNA | RNA | Genomics | Genetics | Sequencing | NGS | Next Generation Sequencing | Sanger | RNA | DNA | Sales | Business Development | Account Management | Lead Generation | Account Manager | Negotiation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634274
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021