CK Group are recruiting for a PMO Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £250 pd Ltd (currently assessed as outside IR35)
PMO Analyst Role:
· Proven experience of providing analytical services within a PMO supporting a large matrix programme
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders consolidating, aligning and tracking progress against multiple projects within a programme
· Operational & Project RAID Log management, including identifying risks and issues and working with colleagues to manage mitigating actions to completion
· Collating status reports from multiple projects and producing coherent and consistent programme level status updates
· Strong PMO background, self-starter
· Previous experience of working in a large matrix team (global)
· Working with external vendors
· Previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This PMO Analyst role will be home based during Covid restrictions then at our clients site in Cambridge.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49571.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49571
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021