CK Group are recruiting for a Head of Product Management to join a financial services company based in Zurich with a novel cryptocurrency asset management platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company in the crypto assets space which is composed of an on-site unit based in Switzerland and an outsourced near shore team.
Other duties will include to:
· Based on the corporate strategy ensure a derived and formulated product vision and roadmap for the next 12-24 months of how DLT is applied to Capital Markets
· Drive and manage market research, ensure the generation of new product requirements, and oversee the translation into detailed business requirements and prototypes
· Ensure a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
· Set the scope and prioritize and align activities based on business and customer impact
· Ensure collaboration with the engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
· Formulate an opinion on Tokenized Securities / Staking and how the market will evolve
· Extensive professional track record of professional work experience in an established Financial Service with link to Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure
· Ability to interact and explain concepts to C-level external stakeholders & clients
· Previous experience as Head Product management or similar leadership role with proven track record in recruiting and managing new talents and managing a team
· Have an in depth understanding of blockchain/DLT and how it is applied to Capital Markets and act a thought leader / speaker on key DLT topics at conferences
Please quote reference 49334 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Alex Tosney
- Phone: 01246 457718
- Reference: 49334
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021