We are currently looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Learning and Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the sites technical and operational GMP training programmes, ensuring they are effective for training new staff and developing the required skills to existing employees and to drive continuous improvement and compliance across site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Learning and Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work with Managers on site to produce (or update) a site training plan that is compliant with GxP, for each department and individual employees with support from relevant departmental trainers
2. Work with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure specific Health and Safety training programme is established and executed to help drive the health and safety culture on site
3. Identify training needs and opportunities for all employees across all levels
4.Establish and deliver on on-site strategic as well as departmental training goals
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Learning and Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven experience of working in a GMP regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment this is essential to be able to offer value from day one.
2. Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering GMP training programmes as this will key to the success of the role.
3. Previous experience of implementing and maintaining training systems/ processes as you will be leading all design and development in conjunction with other teams
4. Demonstrable experience of undertaking training needs analysis
Key Words: L&D, Training, GMP, Analysis, Design, Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Dan Dawson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634273
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021