We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire, area. As the Packaging Technologist you will be responsible for the identification, development and implementation of packaging solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Packaging Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Develop a packaging strategy for the client ensuring that the regulatory, environmental, and commercial requirements are met.
2.Provide leadership to re-brand projects, advising on packaging design and implementation. Oversee the projects from inception to supply.
3.Assist with packaging strategies for anti-counterfeit providing input into the concepts and working with the internal and external teams to ensure the solutions are practical.
4.Managing packaging / artwork changes often to strict deadlines.
5.Identify cost savings from our packaging operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Packaging Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualified to degree level or above in a scientific discipline
2. Experience with packaging of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and/or cosmetics including implementation of packaging reduction schemes
3. Ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders e.g. suppliers, printers, design agencies, internal customers
4. Creativity and originality in problem solving; proven trouble-shooting ability
Key Words: Packaging, Technologist, Pharmaceuticals, Design, Creativity, Solutions
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Dan Dawson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634243
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021