We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for bringing in & installing a new sterile filling lines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for bringing in and installing multiple sterile manufacturing lines within a fill & finish and packing facility.
2. You will be responsible for managing the project from design through to handover and providing technical support on various other projects.
3. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for applying cGMP guidelines to all aspects of the project and assisting the team with commissioning and validation.
4. You will be working within a packing facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Project Engineering or validation on Pharmaceutical projects is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Filling lines and sterile manufacturing is essential.
Key Words: Project | Engineer | Validation | Commissioning | Steriles | Aseptic | Biopharmaceutical | Filling | Biotech | Fill & Finish
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634073
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021