An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative scientist with experience in synthesis and development of polymer coating to join surface chemistry team based in the East Anglia area. The role is a laboratory based and the successful candidate will be working as a part of multidisciplinary team.
Qualification and experience
- PhD in Chemistry or related subject with experience in polymer coating or similar.
- Experience in surface chemistry and working knowledge of characterisation techniques, such, as electrochemistry, AFM, XPS, etc.
- Experience in using various analytical techniques and knowledge of QC and GMP would be desirable,
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work alone or as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Innovative approach and a self-starter
- Strong understanding of Laboratory Safety.
Skills: Surface Chemistry, R & D, GMP, Polymer Coating, Biosensors
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BC014
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 19th March 2021
- Expires: 16th April 2021