We are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an 18 month contract based in the South West of the UK. As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a GMP facility expansion project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Construction Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Construction Project Manager, you will be working on the client side to lead the project from concept design through to GMP commissioning and validation taking it through IQ and OQ execution.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring that agreed document deliverables are produced in accordance with company\'s requirements.
3. You will be responsible for managing on site facility construction and adhering to GMP and health and safety guidelines.
4. As the Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for the interior space fit-out within completed shell and core and making ready for the companies occupancy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Construction Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering discipline is highly desired.
2. Proven industry experience managing large construction projects within the Biopharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Engineering construction management is essential.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Biotech | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Construction | New Build | GMP | Contract | 18 Months | Design | Commissioning | Validation | Handover
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634251
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021