Manufacturing Production Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current cell and stack manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment internally and at customer sites. Assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites.
Cell Manufacturing Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Production Engineering of the Fuel Cells
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes.
- Interface with engineering, test, and systems
- Set up production cells.
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Design of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Undertake technology transfer to manufacturing Licensee's.
- Support design and set up of manufacturing site with Licensee's.
Cell Manufacturing Engineer Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree educated - BEng/MEng/PhD
- Hands-on engineer
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Willing to work shift patterns.
Salary: £. Competitive + Benefits - 25 days' annual leave - Contributory pension scheme (2% by employee 6% by the company with the option to increase to 3% and 8% respectively) - Life Assurance scheme at 4x gross annual salary.
If you are a forward-thinking individual with a passion for the environment and want to make a difference to the future then get in touch with Gareth with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6734
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021