CK Group are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Coordinator with previous scheduling experience within an aseptic manufacturing GMP facility. A unique position with a major initiative that helps develop the UK cell and gene therapy industry. A permanent position based at our clients site near Hitchin.
My clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and comes with a salary up to £35,000 + benefits.
To coordinate Collaborator and contractor activities within the manufacturing centre. You will work closely with collaborators and stakeholders to ensure effective scheduling and to manage/resolve scheduling conflicts.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Work with the operations lead and stakeholders to implement and maintain a site-wide scheduling system
- Collect, analyse and report KPIs for scheduling/Collaborator activities
- Provide strategies and solutions to maximise capacity of the shared GMP area
- Ensure all material, equipment, product, waste and sample moves are in compliance with GMP processes and procedures
- Degree qualified in a scientific background in cell and gene therapies (desirable) or equivalent.
- Previous scheduling experienced within a GMP production or similar environment.
- Skills in working with Excel and similar electronic systems/tools in a scheduling/planning environment
- Proven track record in implementing new systems and applying continuous improvement.
- Previous experience within a production management or team leader role within an aseptic manufacturing facility would be an advantage
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49564 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49564
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021