CK Group are recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2021, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Design and develop improvements/modifications of existing implants and instruments.
- Be the primary contact person for technical questions/issues of existing products.
- Collaborate with the technical engineering office, drive changes of drawings, models and bill of materials.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing mechanical test set-ups (including derivation of benchmarks) according to national and international standards and coordinates the activities required to fabricate test parts and complete mechanical testing (according to PD process).
- Performing the required activities and generates the appropriate PD documents to ensure
compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (in particular EU MDD, US FDA, Japanese PAL).
- Working with manufacturing to clarify design issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a similar setting is essential.
- Previous experience with CAD/CAM, material science and spread sheet.
- Project management experience.
- Qualifications within a relevant field.
- Fluent German and English skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49557 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49557
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021